Friday's Air

jaminkw

I asked my husband last night why he thought I was so happy. He said because life is going pretty well for us right now. I know that's true but the last time I felt this great was when they let me go six weeks between treatments. I remember I cried at my onc visit the sixth week telling her it was the first time I'd felt something like normal since my treatments started. I had started feeling good about this same time--just over the fifth week mark (it was five weeks on Tue). This feeling gives me hope that I will feel normal for a time at least. I've learned not to look too far forward. I'm just going to enjoy this for now.

Have to get in the computer and do some stuff with my husband who is a computer illiterate. It's always fun--NOT. That's o.k., it's going to take alot to spoil my mood.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Good morning Judy from another happy person. I am not necessarily feeling all that well but by golly I can at least be happy.

I am not going into work until lunch time today. A nice warm bath and long shower are in the plans for me.

The "S" word is being spoken here today with an "S" warning out for later this afternoon. I grew up with lots of snow and I really enjoy it. Most who live her do not. It is too funny. People beg to go home from work early and are absolutely terrified of driving. So we will see what this afternoon brings. When it snows (and it rarely does and it is even more rare if it sticks around for a few days) I like to jump in the hot tub and catch the flakes on my tongue and arms. My kids love it as do most kids around here. My son wears shorts practically year round and sleds with his shorts on if need be!

I still haven't got going on xmas. And we are going to friends for dinner tonight. So the weekend it is....need a bit more xmas around here.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Sandra

I'm really happy to hear that both you gals are so happy today. Can I join in on your "Happy Club" because I'm just happy that today is Friday. I'm going to spend this weekend wrapping, crafting , cleaning and drinking hot chocolate. YES!!! We have a nice cool spell here and I can have my HOT chocolate!!!

Ann, I'd love to have you in our Happy Club. It's almost hot chocolate weather in Key West--well it's down to 67 degrees and that's cool for us. I'm getting a little worn down today. Have been going like the Energizer Bunny for a couple of days now. Think it's time to slow down. I'm going to take a rest but my hubby is on the couch so I have to do it in my chair which is not so comfortable.

Judy in Key West

I am just glad My friend Tamara survived a single engine USAir landing in Philly yesterday! she says it was nothing but I think having 1 engine out with oil loss is pretty serious!