Sunday's Air

Flyman35

Good morning Denise. I was so happy to read yesterday that you and Tom got out of the house and had lunch. It probably did him more good than all the medicine he has to take. Hope it didn't wear him out to much but being cooped up is the pits.

I'm at odds today. Think I'm tired from too much socialization. Out with friends for lunch and dinner yesterday and have another dinner invite tonight and again on Tuesday. Guess people are getting in the holiday spirit.

My tree is trimmed, cards are done, few more decorations to put out and packages to wrap, and get party dishes out for Christmas dinner but I don't feel like doing any of it. Neither do I feel like finishing the laundry, but oh well....

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Oh the weather outside is frightful,

But the fire is so delightful,

And since we've no place to go,

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Yes, it has and continues to snow in Victoria and I am as excited as a little kid! I absolutely love it! Think it will stick around for a while too as a colder week is in the forecast. Think this might be one of the 1st years since I moved here in 1993 where a white xmas looks possible! That would be so awesome and it would be so special for the kids here.

The inside of our house got all decorated yesterday so we are all snug as a bug, enjoying the fire and all our hard work yesterday. I do need to get out and get a few more gifts bought so I can get my out of town parcels out the door. But I am heading in the right direction. We have some outdoor lights up but need to put up many more to be up to our usual standard. The weather may defer that from happening for a bit!!!

Groceries and a bit of shopping then on the agenda for me today. It will be an absolute gong show out there though as folks here just do not know how to cope and most are without snow tires etc. And just wait until tomorrow morning, many will keep their kids home from school and will not go to work. We ex-prairie cold weather people get quite a chuckle out of all this.

Have an awesome Sunday everyone.

Sandra

Hello,

Just got home after our early Christmas with Matt's family. It was a good time, with lots of good food. Now I come back to a disaster of a house as I was in the mist of laundry and other things before we left on Friday and we have brought back more things with us. Ughh where to begin.. I am exhausted from the weekend, Russell never sleeps well at Grandmas. Oh well.... I guess I just need to pick a spot and start!

Shelli