Wednesday's Air

Flyman35

Good Mornin everyone.

The snow ended about 9 p.m. last night so it won't be such a bad commute this morning.

I am off to the hospital for an EMG/Nerve test done on my right arm. I have been having intermittent pain, numbness and tingling for quite some time and I finally got around to mentioning it to the doctor last time I was there. So off I go for a test before work.

Today is also our Insurance meeting to go over all the particulars of the new insurance.

Have a great day all.

Denise

Morning Denise. Keep us informed. I'm very interested in that nerve test. I've had nerve pain in my hands and arms for awhile and don't think it has anything to do with the cancer. Even the treatment, if anything, just may have made it worse. My daughter seems to think it's related to a case of shingles I had years ago--not on torso like most people but palm of hand and up arm. I never do anything in a normal way LOL!

I'm already tired and haven't done much yet this morning. I know I've been overdoing and need to stop. I got up this morning and asked myself when was the last time I was able to get up and just lay around. Got to be careful. Give myself permission to do it so I don't have to get sick to do it!

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Well it is warming up here in Minnesota, it is already 2 degrees out! It snowed here last evening (again) so we had some clean up to do on the stairs, walks and driveway. The sun is shining! We only have about 8 hours of daylight this time of year. I am hoping that it may warm up to 8-10 degrees by noon and I'll take the dogs to the dog park to wear them out! Sounds like we may not have snow again til tomorrow evening. They are saying we'll get another foot before Christmas

Donna G

Good morning to all.

The snow is still on the ground here. It has been cold. I love the snow but am not so fond of the cold anymore. It is hovering around the freezing mark today so we will either get more snow or rain. I am really hoping for more snow that will stick around for a white xmas. I want so much snow that by xmas the whole city just shuts down. By that time I will be all stocked with food and all ready to go for xmas.

I will be off to work at some point today. Once I am good and ready! I just love being able to set my own hours.

I am still suffering somewhat from my cold, it just doesn't want to let go. I still can't holler into the next room with my voice. And with a busy family and animals that is very frustrating!

Keep us posted Denise. Hope you relax Judy, I know of what you speak. I always feel so guilty when doing nothing. Have a nice romp with your dogs Donna. Thankfully ours is small and still young and tires easily.

Have an awesome day everyone.

Sandra

Very warm day here in central Florida. It's in the upper 70's outside and in the mid 20's inside. Apparently, we have an A?C problem here in the office and are waiting to have it repaired. It's way too hot with the A/C off and the front half of the office is freezing, while the back half is roasting, when the A/C is on.

I'm so behind on Christmas planning and doing. I did almost complete my shopping last night and tonight I have to finish making gifts for my co-workers and try and plan my meals for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Of course, nothing in the line of food has been bought yet and I just feel overwhelmed by it all. For the past 6 years, I keep waiting for the Christmas spirit to get here and it just doesn't happen.

One reason I'm so very behind is because I can't break away from news about the little Caylee Anthony case that's continually unfolding here in central Florida. My heart just breaks for this little girl. Have any of you been following this? I'm sure Muriel has, as this is very close to her.

So...hope everyone has a great day!!!

Snow on lawns this morning but gone by noon. Went to 3 year olds Christmas show this a.m. She just sat there, no singing, no reindeer antlers. Lots of waving to us though.

I had another grandson that did nothing the first half and then picked his nose the entire second half. Gotta love kids.

Went to pt this afternoon. I am pleased with my progress. I have fed my walker to the sharks and am only using a cane.

I am going home on Friday. It has been a long time and I am ready.

Ann, I have no Christmas spirit. No shopping etc. I think we are going to do a Meme Christmas in Jan. Kids will be ready for more presents then.