Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning all. Wind's really blowing here today so the guys couldn't go fishing. The just went for a motorcycle ride. I'm going to take Dominick to the movies later to see that animated movie with the mouse with the big ears.

I need to get a grip--it's only Christmas. My 42-yr-old son called the other day and in the course of the conversation said, "It's almost Christmas. I'm so excited." Like mother, like son. I woke at 2:30 am thinking about all the things I still wanted to do to "be ready." Only seven of us for dinner so I had to call about ten extra people to come by for wine or coffee drinks after dinner. I plan on having plenty of desserts on hand!

I'm almost glad tomorrow is Christmas Eve. That's when I get real and figure out what I still can do instead of want to do.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Yes it is almost Christmas.

We are definitely going to have a white Christmas here in Minnesota , we got more snow to shovel last night. The good news is we are having a heat wave! It is 14 degrees F right now, we have not been that warm for days.

Donna G

Well, I lazed off yesterday and went to Sea World with some friends from work. We took it slow. We didn't rush to see anything, but we still managed to see it all, with time for a leisurely lunch. It was great!!

But today, it's back to the business at hand. The tree is mostly decorated. I have a few more ornaments and the tinsel to go. And I need to unpack the stockings. We've scaled back so far this year, that will probably be the extent of the decorations. But at least the living room will look like Christmas!!

I'm trying my hand at the prime rib for the very first time this year. Larry was an expert at it, but me, well, we'll see. If it doesn't taste right, I'll either turn it into stew or dogfood. LOL

We also got a bit of snow overnight again..ughh, with more to come tomorrow. I have Anna cleaning the windows for me right now for our get together tomorrow evening. :)

I still have a bunch to do, wrap the gifts, buy the food, and all of that. Luckly I have most of the day tomorrow to get things done!

If I don't get a chance to check in, I hope you all have a great Christmas!!!