Still Stable after 3 years

sharyn

Hi all - It has been a while since I have been on... Quit my job in September and have been actively doing the job search "thing". Anyway, GOOD NEWS... Daddy went for his CT Scan last week and all is still STABLE. He was diagnosed 3 years ago in January. So we are saying our prayers of thanks and looking forward to a wonderful holiday season. May God be with you all during this blessed time. Love, Sharon

Hi Sharon,

So nice to hear from ya again :):) and so happy your dads still doing fine, Do miss your pic though, :) Have a wonderful holiday season and stop back and see us.

god bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Dad was in stage IV mets to the hip.... he had radiation on the hip... about 6 months worth of Chemo and that was it. We are extremely lucky and this we know....

Sorry my pics not on here... I will post a new one soon.... Don't know what happened to the last one!!! Love, Sharon

WOW, What an inspiration and a story to renew hope. Three years stable is a truly wonderous thing.

I think Keith and I could accept them telling us they couldn't cure his cancer if we could keep it stable for years (indefinitely actually would be great).

I am so happy, and thank you for sharing with us!!!!! You can't imagine how much your post has made me smile and warm my heart to the possibilities.

God Bless you,

Carleen