Saturday'me s Air

jaminkw

Good morning all. Dominick woke me and said it was seven and what time did I want to get up. I got up. It is a chilly 57 degrees in PsL. Today is the day so everyone cross their fingers for me. No, I'm not having a scan. I'm getting together with my children. They used to be close when they grew up together but you never know how these things will end up now. It will be David and his wife and two boys (5 and 7) from Orlando and Wendy and Dominick with Wendy's new boyfriend Tom and I. I really hate it when my husband misses these family get-togethers. I need moral support. I will do my best to make everyone happy.

Have a great day everyone. The holiday is almost over.

Judy in Key West

haha Ry - someone just asked me the other day how you learn that "look"!

Oh Judy - I hope it will be a wonderfully peaceful happy day! It is kinda of funny that just this week my kids made each other promise to get each others approval of their future spouses so that they would never have to have someone they don't like at family gatherings - we'll see how THAT goes!!

Today my daughters and I are off to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Then we will take the tree down - it is so dry, it is a real fire hazard!

have a wonderful day!

Ry, I not only have "the look," I also have "the voice." I always say my voice is nature's compensation for this little body. Thanks for reminding me. So far so good--they're late. Left an hour late and got detoured with pee stops. I told Wendy Tomy is the peacemaker whether he knows it or not. Nobody's going to start anything in front of a new boyfriend.

Janet B that passing muster plan is o.k. if the person is being themselves. If they are putting it on to impress, then you can be in for a big surprise.

Judy in Key West

Good evening all..

a low key day for me here today... Was out with the family last night, or should I say all day yesterday.. and we all kinda got "funeral drunk" We have decided there is different types of drunk.. there is birthday drunk, wedding drunk, just plain old fun drunk, and then funeral drunk... which in the case of one particular family memeber was not so fun.

We are expecting a snowstorm/ice/rain this evening so some of my family that was going to stay all weekend headed back to Chicago this morning.

Well thats all for me...

Shelli

It was a wonderful happy peaceful day! Everyone got along, the kids and the grownups. We hung around the coach and ate and drank. My son took the little ones in the pool for awhile. We finished the night off at Denny's--well, I was buying and it was a crowd of eight of us LOL. Besides we were pretty rowdy by then.

What a great time. Ahhhh.

Judy in Key West.