Thursdays Air

shellit74

Good Chilly Moring from the middle of an artic blast. Bruce I did not tell you to send this my way!!! We cant function in this weather. It is currently -35 up here in WI. Schools are closed and no one is going anywhere.. well my husband did go to work. poor guy.

Other than the cold not much going on. I have finished my mad scramble to get my resume and stuff all sent in for a job at the University. Hope to hear something soon.

well I am going to go and get more coffee.. to warm up!!!

Stay warm everyone!!!

Shelli

Sorry Shelli. I meant to send it to those 3 southern ladies that keep chatting about their " chilly " temps. LOL

I think someone sent the warm weather north though. It is supposed to get near the freezing point here for the next few days. That is like a heat wave here. LOL

So Shelli I think you may have brought this on yourself. When you were not here posting last week, I told you that you threw the world off it's axis a little. LOL

Cold here also, it is minus 20 degrees with a wind chill of minus 36

The weather man this morning went outside and threw a hot cup of coffee into the air and it immediately turned into white dust!!

Glad I shoveled yesterday.

They say we will have more than 3 days soon without going up to 0 degrees F.

Donna G

Hey stop pickin' on us! :lol: It's only 40 degrees right now. I had to cover up plants and even bring some inside last night and it's supossed to get in the teens Saturday morning! I have to work this weekend too, so I have to go out! My poor weenie dog is freezing too and won't let me put a sweater on her. But at least she hurries in the morning.

My dogs Rocky and Sally put up no fight about putting on their jackets to go out and relieve themselves this morning, and they still wanted back in within 2 minutes!

Donna G

O.k. morning all. I'm trying to respond to each of you but am still laughing at Bruce's last remark. I don't know what we'll do with him Shelli, he is soooo bad.

Shelly, don't let him blame you for your weather altho it is pretty funny to consider you could have put the earth's axis so out of wack. Sorry about your cold though.

Donna, our weather said the wind chill somewhere in your neck of the woods the other day. That is really cool about what your weather man did though, could they show it on TV? I would have loved to see that.

blue, I'm really sorry about your dip in the temps. Looks like our low is going to be 58 degrees tomorrow evening. It's supposed to be 66 degrees outside right now but I've been dragging my space heater around the house with me today. No smart aleck remarks from you either Bruce. After more than twenty years, my blood has thinned out. Come to think about it, it was pretty thin when I lived up North LOL. Anyway, I am going to go out in my orchid room for my daily fix anyway. We'll see how long I last in the "chilly" weather.

Have a great day everyone. Stay indoors as much as possible and keep warm.

Judy in Key West