Florida gals do lunch

jaminkw

Don't know where I am supposed to post this but we are not a conference or educational workshop or fundraiser. If this is the wrong place, will one of you people with red hair please move it.

If you live in Florida and are within driving distance of the Dixie Crossroads restaurant in Titusville FL, some of us are meeting there (just for fun) for an impromtu lunch on February 5. So far it's Muriel, Lynn, Ann and myself (can you say comedy club?). Bruce has said he'd detour to FL on his upcoming conference trip but you know how unreliable he can be. Last minute and he'll run off to the farm.

Please join us if you can. All are welcome even if you have to cross the GA border.

Judy in Key West

This will be my last post since it is four minutes to nine. See Thursday's Air LOL.

Bruce, can you just imagine! I'm so excited about meeting more LCSC friends and this bunch, oh my. You know we would love having you there checking our behavior. Too bad you are sooooooo far away.

Judy in Key West

I can live with 12:00 or 1:00. They do have a few things to look at outside (or at least they used to), so if we have to wait to get in, we can mosey around a bit. I'm only about 10 minutes away from there, so anytime you farther-travelling ladies decide is fine with me.

Bruce, you never know. If you showed up, it might just bring a heat wave to Titusville. And with the temperatures we've been having, we would all appreciate a heat wave. LOL

Well I am in an airport as we speak so you never know. LOL A friend forwarded me an email earlier. Now I know the real reason why you ladies live in Florida. LOL I'll forward it to you.

We're supposed to get one more night of freezing temperatures, then it's supposed to start to warm up again. I can't wait!! I don't own many wooly-woolies, and a stylish lady such as myself hates to wear the same thing twice in one week. :roll:

Bruce, just as easy to get on a south-bound plane as a north-bound one. LOL

O.k. guys, it's done! The plan I mean. Since nobody seems to care about time, we'll do Friday, Feb 6, 12:30 pm at

World Famous Dixie Crossroads Seafood Restaurant 1475 Garden Street, Titusville, FL 32796 321-268-5000 ~ Fax: 321-268-3933 ~ Email ...

www.dixiecrossroads.com/List/index.asp - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

More results from www.dixiecrossroads.com »

It's a date and anyone within range is cordially invited.

Judy in Key West

Boy is my face red. So much for great plans made on the fly. I just pulled out my appointment sheet for labs and Dr Tseng and they are not on the 4th but the 5th, the day of our longed for lunch! Well, we are going to do it by hook or crook. My Orlando kids are going to be mad because I wouldn't stay what I thought was going to be two extra days and have the BD dinner on Saturday. I already made another plan for Saturday. Now it appears I am considering coming a day early so we can still do lunch (on Wednesday).

I have to admit, I am in a tizzy. I still don't have a day/time to have my port (which could be clotting as we speak) flushed. I got the kit and am waiting for a return call from Visiting Nurses. I'm not ready for the tax lady next week and have lost a critical phone number for a patient rep contact person at the hospital. That's actually how I came to go into the folder with my apointment sheet! Bear with me ladies. I know I can work this out and quickly because I know you working ladies need notice.

So sorry :cry:

Judy in Key West

P.S. and Bruce don't you dare laugh, it's not funny. Well yeah, maybe it is but I fail to see the humor yet.

Thanks Katie.

I have confirmation from Lynn and Muriel and hope Ann's still in, Ann?

I went back and edited my earlier post changing the date to Friday, Feb 6 just in case someone read it and not this post. If you want the time and place, just scroll up to my entry on Jan 23, at 9:31 am. It's all accurate now. Thanks for the reminder of pics Katie. I would have forgotten but now I'm make a real effort to remember my camera.

Judy in Key West

• 2 weeks later...

REMINDER! Ladies (gentlemen also welcome) of Florida who have been planning on meeting in Titusville for lunch TODAY IS THE DAY, World Famous Dixie Crossroads Seafood Restaurant 1475 Garden Street, Titusville, FL 32796 321-268-5000 ~ Fax: 321-268-3933, at 12:30 pm.

Judy in Key West (now in Narcossee)