Sunday's Air

blueeye

Good Morning everyone!

Was great to get an update on Will. Hope everything continues to go well!

I had a good time at my quilting class. I even have homework! We will finish the quilt top next Saturday. My Mom would have loved it--although it would have been too simple for her! There are only three of us...but there was definately something theraputic about it.

Hope everyone has a good day! :D

Morning all. As I clicked on this thread the one below it flashed before me: Is this normal. I don't know what it's all about but will go back and read it. It just struck me that I could ask that of my situation today. My husband got back yesterday afternoon and I am so glad. But as we were sitting on the porch catching up, I mentioned I felt bad we hadn't been able to have neighbors, who tirelessly feed neighbors because they love to, for dinner while they are renovating their kitchen. So, what can I say. We are having company for dinner tonight, them and the single man next door.

Needless to say, he'll cook but my anticipated lazy Sunday will be spent vacuuming and getting the house ready for company. I haven't even gotten Christmas put away yet!

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West