diagnosed today

wpoohn

Well I am sorry for your need to be here but welcome to this site where many of us know exactly what you are going through. You have been through one of the scariest parts of the journey already and are getting a plan in place so that should hopefully make you feel a lot better. Many here can tell you of their similar positive experiences. So best wishes with what's next and please come here with any questions and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Sandra

Just an update--the Cleveland Clinic called and has moved my surgery up to Thursday now---better that than a delay coz I was starting to get nervous and needing more of my anxiety helpers.

Had a major meltdown at first coz all the plans had been worked out with kids and the dogs---and the reservations had been made.

But I think I got it back together and am getting things in order again.

Thanks again for all your positive reinforcement and good wishes---I feel more confident and hopeful than I did when I first got here.

I'm gonna go in there and kick some adenocarcinoma butt, coz the lymph nodes are gonna be clear !!!

Deb

Hi Deb,

Welcome here. I just reading all your posts. You are such a lucky lady that they caught it in such an early stage and it is ooperable Only 1 in 5 arat. e candidates for that If it did not mastasiisize to your lymph nodes then you problbly won't even need chemo.

Good luck and know that we are here for you. I know you will get though this with flying colors. You will be just fine.

Maryanne