Prayers please for Corinne...

LovesLife

I am asking for anyone that can spare a prayer for a friend from the board, Corinne, who I have been keeping in touch with via phone/e-mail. She is having a difficult time right now as the cancer has progressed. Her determination to continue to fight is an inspiration and I am proud to call her my friend.

Thanks,

Linda

Thanks Linda for posting this. We met Corrinne a year ago. A lady who did everything she could to lead a healthy lifestyle but this disease still snuck up on her. Will be sending prayers for her.

Hi folks.

I spoke to Corinne last night (she is still in hospital) and told her of all the prayers that have been said on her behalf - she was so appreciative and asked me to pass on her sincere thanks. She also sends a big "hi"!

She sounded stronger than our previous conversation; however after a very recent visit to her oncologist in Edmonton, she was told that as her body is so weak she is likely unable to have anymore chemo at this point and the talk is more on quality of life. As we all know, that is just at this moment - her body could regain strength and she could be offered further treatment. One just never knows what direction things can take.

So, if you could continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers I know she appreciates it.

Linda