Survived another scare

Muriel

Last Thursday I had my 4 mo. CT scan and on Mon saw the doctor. The news? Maybe not so good. The radiologist found something in the pleural lining that could be a benign thickening or a malignant something or other. So, yesterday I had a PET scan and my Onc. presented my case at the weekly MD Anderson review committee meeting today. The nurse just called to tell me that they all decided what the radiologist had seen was NOTHING! The PET scan didn't light up at all. They went back and looked at previous scans. Whatever this radiologist saw has always been there.

Meet ya at the Pub in about 1/2 hour. Hope Kasey and Fred are serving food there, too. Drinks are on me.

Muriel

Wonderful end result, Muriel. Horrible ride to get there, but wonderful news!

Whatever I'm having, I'll take it on the patio in the hot tub in my 1940's bathing costume. Goodness knows, if I showed up in a bikini some weird Captain Ahab would be running around yelling about a white whale.... :shock:

Oh no! The dreaded bus. The scary driver. The long trip. We could make up a story about that. We have made up many stories about Patti driving the bus to every where imaginable and picking up lots of survivors and family along the way. So, Patti, go over to Michigan first and get Snowflake.

Thanks for all of your happy messages.

Muriel

Hey Muriel.....Fred has been doing a great job on his own at the Pub. I am overjoyed at your good news and sure hope many more of our friends drop by. Pub hasn't been very busy lately. We'll need some catchymarketing gimmick to get the place jumping. In the meantime, I'm raising my glass to you!

Kasey

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Muriel,

here Iam as usual, late to posting a reply for your great news. Especially great as I can only imagine the panic you went through when you first heard that scarey news. :shock:

But thank G-d it all worked out for you! :mrgreen:

Congrats!!!!

Maryanne :wink: