Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning all. Will, it's about time you checked in and let us know you're o.k. You may think we've forgotten, but we remember you are there working and fighting the cancer battle. Hope your house is good as new and that treatment is showing great success.

It doesn't matter if I get up at 5:30 am like I did this morning or 8 am like other mornings. I just get up and lie around reading until 8 anyway. Am feeling good, not quite the energizer bunny I was last week but hey, I really did a number on things needing to be done. I'll pace myself better this week. Have my group tonight. The retired oncologist often has little words of (to me) wisdom. I'll try to start sharing them.

Hope you all have a great day.

Judy in Key West

Morning Judy. Isn't it nice to take the time to putz around a bit in the morning. On work days I have to run like crazy to get myself and the kids out the door; but on days off - I love the slower pace. Enjoying my coffee and the sunrise. I have been off work the last couple of shifts as I have been dealing with a pinched nerve. I just want to pinch it right back! :D I realize in the scheme of things it could be so much worse, but I sure can't wait until the pain is gone! I am headed to physio this afternoon (again) and I am hopeful that this will be the last treatment (fingers crossed!) Anyhow, I can't wait to hear some words of wisdom that your oncologist shares with you.

Hey Will - a big howdy to you too! Hope all is well your way.

Hope everyone has a good day,

Linda

Judy thanks for offering to share those words of wisdom. Some of us can use all the help we can get. LOL

Now Linda, being from Alberta, I'm sure you know what I mean. LOL

Well really nice day here in the knife. Maybe around -15C.

Good evening. Glad you have slowed down a bit this week Judy. You don't want to wear down your batteries!

Ouch Linda...a pinched nerve...any of that kind of pain is bad so I hope it gets better real soon for you.

Yes Bruce you could definitely use some words of wisdom. We will wait to see what Judy passes along.

Nite all...have a peaceful sleep.

Sandra