Scan Results

Bruce u

I had my regular chest CT scan on February 2nd. I was concerned because this time the Oncologist also ordered an abdomen CT Scan. Well after waiting 2 1/2 weeks, I met with the Oncologist this morning to get the results. ALL Clear!!!! In his words " no lumps or bumps". Breathe easy for another couple months until test time again.

Good show, Bruce. I think the extra area is included periodically as a routine precaution. I've been getting four CT scans every year since late 2006 — three of them "CT Chest" and one of them "CT Chest and Pelvis." No reason has ever been given for the extra coverage, and nothing suspicious has been found so far, though the first time it happened I did wonder about it.

Ned

Yeaaaaaahhhh Bruce! Way to go friend. I won't tell anyone how you cheated on that 2 1/2 weeks. Proud of you guy but that final o.k. by the onc is the real deal.

Judy in Key West

P.S. Love your new avatar. Beautiful but maybe you can learn that self-portrait technique from Denise.

Hi Bruce,

I can't believe you had to wait 2 1/2 weeks to find out your results. I could imagine you must have been sitting on pins and needles.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll A BIG CONGRATS FOR THE GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Keep the good news coming!

Maryanne