My sister's father-in-law to be.

wondermom

Hello,

For those who maybe didn't see my post in the general section, my sister's father-in-law to be was diagnosed with lung cancer on Wednesday. Thursday he was on a ventilator and a medical induced coma and early this morning he did pass away. I feel like a lot of information is missing so I don't really have many details of how or why this happened so fast. He lives 16 hours away and all of his kids and family either drove or flew out to be with him. This is just so sad. My sister and her fiance are getting married next Saturday. I am sure it will be such a bittersweet day for them.

Jill

Oh JIll I am so sorry to read this update. Not at all want I wanted to hear. It sure was too quick and there are so many unanswered questions. My deepest condolences to all. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Denise

Oh Jill - the entire family must be reeling - this was just so quick. Yes, their wedding will likely be bittersweet - I hope they can find joy in the day as they celebrate their love.

Please pass along my most sincere condolences to your sister and soon to be family ... it is so sad.

Linda