Mom is at rest now

AnneBurris

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Anne,

How very sad to hear of your mom's passing. The silver lining in all of this (if there is such a thing) is that she didn't suffer too long a time and is now in heaven where she feels no pain..only peace and love for eternity.

Now the road ahead will be a difficult one for you and your family. I pray to God that he will walk this difficult road with you..guiding you and supporting you all the way.

God Bless Us All!!

Guest cbysea1

Hello Anne,

I am sorry for your loss.

I am also very sorry for your Mom because she had to go through all the pain's that come with lung cancer.

I can only guess your Mom's sadness in leaving you.I feel so sad and afraid at the thought of leaving my 2 girls and 1 boy.

I took special interest in your Mom's case because I too have limited sclc and squamous cell 3rd stage B.

I have 2 daughters who are/will be my physical and spiritual helpers if I can't kill these cancers and lose my mobility.

Anne will you stay in Wichita?

I am going to beat this cancer in this round and I plan to come to Wichita when my treatments are done.Maybe we can still meet.

God Bless your Mother and you Anne.

Cheryl_Child of God

christmas2003.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=566

Guest cbysea1

Hello Anne,

I am sorry for your loss.

I am also very sorry for your Mom because she had to go through all the pain's that come with lung cancer.

I can only guess your Mom's sadness in leaving you.I feel so sad and afraid at the thought of leaving my 2 girls and 1 boy.

I took special interest in your Mom's case because I too have limited sclc and squamous cell 3rd stage B.

I have 2 daughters who are/will be my physical and spiritual helpers if I can't kill these cancers and lose my mobility.

Anne will you stay in Wichita?

I am going to beat this cancer in this round and I plan to come to Wichita when my treatments are done.Maybe we can still meet.

God Bless your Mother and you Anne.

Cheryl_Child of God

christmas2003.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=566 [/img][/url]

Im so sorry, but I know your Mom is in a better place and now she will be your angel until you two can meet again in Heaven. May you and your family be showered with love and prayers as you cope losing that special and wonderful person in your life. If you ever need to talk please touch base with me, as I am going through this journey with my Mother as well.

Love and Prayers, God Bless You,

Beth Ann

Anne,

I'm so sorry about your mother. It is so hard to loss your mom. It has only been 1 month since my mothers death and today would of been her birthday. I do rejoice in the fact that she is in heaven and someday I will see her again. You are in my prayers.

God Bless You,

Susan M.

Anne,

I am so sorry about the passing of your mother and best friend. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

I can see from your post that your strong faith gives you the hope and knowledge that this parting is not the end of your relationship with your sweet mother. She lives on eternally, and is there to share her love with you always. You will meet again in a place of beauty, where pain does not exist and illness can not enter.

I will be praying for you family and you.

God Bless,

Carleen

Anne,

I just saw your post today. I am so sorry to hear abouth your mom. She gave a good fight and she is at home with our Lord, Christ now. She is no longer in pain. You are a daughter that she was very proud of and who loved you very much. I am sorry the Gleevac didn't work. I am sending condolences to you and your family. May God ease the pain in your heart. Prayers for you and your family...

Peace and God Bless

Karen

I also just caught this post. I am so sad you lost your Mom and it is so hard during the holidays. May the child of the manger comfort and bless you during this difficult time. Donna G

Anne,

I too am just now reading your post. I am so sorry that your mother lost her fight.

I do believe she is at peace and no longer suffering.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Just think of her smiling down on you and she is so proud of you and your family.

Wishing you enough....

Much love and peace to you all.

Shirley

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Anne, I'm so sorry that LC took your Mother away.

LC took my step-dad from us just 4 days after your Mom.

I still think there are those on this board who can beat it -- and that is a victory we can all share.