Please pray for Michelle/admitted to ICU

Flyman35

Tom's long time friend Bernie's wife Michelle was admitted to the hospital yesterday. She took a fall and hit her head. They did an MRI as they did not want to take any chances.

Well they found cancer in her brain, chest, breast's and lymph nodes. Tom said chest so I don't know if they mean lungs or not. They will do more test while she is there to determine her primary and type.

Lots of prayers are appreciated.

Denise

• 3 months later...

Well it turned out that Michelle has Lung Cancer. She has gone through chemo and radiation.

Her latest scan shows that her original tumor is down to the size of a thumb nail and all her other mets are gone!!!

She will be going in for surgery next week to remove what's left of the tumor. I can't remember what they call it but they will go in between her ribs and take it out.

I am just so happy for Bernie and Michelle.

Denise

Good luck to Michelle. Denise, it just seems to keep coming, doesn't it. My husband and I are experiencing a rash of family and friends who are failing too. Take care of yourself and keep your spirits up.

Judy in Key West

• 1 year later...

Our friend Michelle has been admitted to the ICU. She has pneumonia, is down to 85 pounds and is in a semi coma. The cancer has made it back to her brain as well. With the treatment and surgery she has already had and in her weakened state they say there is nothing more they can do.

Please keep Michelle and Bernie in your prayers.

Thanks,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Really sorry to hear about Michelle,please pass on to Bernie that my thoughts and prayers are with them at this difficult time.

We got the call tonight that Michelle lost her battle at approx 8 p.m. I don't know any details at this point but please prayer for comfort for Bernie at this difficult time.

Thanks,

Denise