Monday's Air

Flyman35

The sun is shining, the day's begun.

Happy Monday everyone!!

I had a little munchkin visit my bedside this morning in the wee hours. A least it was daylight already this time out.

The sun is shining bright and the temp has risen to 30. Most of the snow from yesterday is melted. It is supposed to get up to 44 which is good but rain is a coming tonight.

Viv is going to babysit Jayla while Tom and I go to dinner at Jimmy's Charhouse tonight with a friend. Maybe I will get myself a big juicy steak. YUM!!

Have a great Monday.

Denise

Nice sunny morning here in Palm Bay, Florida. Considering it has been so warm for the past few days, I was surprised to have to grab a light jacket this morning.

I finally got to "weed and feed" my lawn yesterday, as we finally got a few hours of well needed rain. The rain was nice and gentle, the kind that's great to sleep through.

Yesterday afternoon, we attended a memorial service for the wife of a good friend. So sad.

Well, let's all click our heels together and make this Monday move right along. It's only 10:10 and I'm already wishing it was 5:00....LOL