Friday's Air

Flyman35

It's Friday, it's Friday, all day long it's Friday. WOO HOO!!

I like Friday's It means I have a 3 day weekend coming up. It's supposed to be rainy all week though but the April showers do bring those May flowers.

Have a great day.

Denise

Yes it is Friday. I have the day off. The sun is shining. I will do my best to enjoy this beautiful day--- for tomorrow-------------------it is supose to start snowing again for a couple of days!

Donna G

Hi everyone, Im babysitting my old dog today. I had to get rid of her when I was going thru surgery and chemo because she was to big and hyper for me to handle. The people next door took her so I still get to see her all the time.We have the same weather forcast as you Donna so I wanna get out and enjoy the day a little. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Hooray for Friday....my favorite day of the week!!! I realize I still have to work all day on Friday but there's just something exciting, after all these years, about anticipating being off for two days! Anyone else feel like this?

It's drizzling rain this morning here in sunny Florida but I'm not complaining one bit, as we have been bone dry here and we need every drop of rain we can get. The afternoon is supposed to clear and the weekend should be nice. The high here tomorrow is only going to be 69. That's rare for this time of year in Florida. We had temps this week near 90 and now we're dropping to the 60's. I hope all of this strange winter weather we had is not any indication of a rough hurricane season.

This week was the grand opening of a new shopping center here in my sleepy little town. I finally went yesterday afternoon and was disappointed to see so few people shopping. I guess seeing this makes me realize how serious the current economy really is. I bought nothing for myself but did some Easter shopping for the grandbabies. It seems like I seldom spend money on myself since those two came along. But...shopping for them is much more fun!!!

Have a good weekend, my friends.

Happy Friday everyone! If you are working or staying at home, Friday's have a definite lighthearted feel to them. Most are in good spirits thinking ahead to the end of the day and having the weekend off.

I am off again to my radiation appointment and am looking forward to a 2 day break from that.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Sandra

It's a beautiful day on Oahu, though a bit windy. I'm back from outpatient surgery with my new PowerPort. The surgeon was able to put it in the same place as the original port, so I have only one sore shoulder. We'll put it through its paces for the first time next Tuesday, whcn I do Cisplatin/Alimta. Think I'll just take it easy now and watch CNN.

Ned

So good to hear all my friends enjoying their end of work week day. For me Friday night always meant stay up late night--no school tomorrow. When my husband wants to go to bed early on a Friday night, I always complain I want him to stay up with me. He laughs when, old as I am, I whine but it's Friday night.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Judy in Key West