Monday's Air

Flyman35

Happy Monday Everyone

We got about 3" of snow yesterday. Jayla says she is going out to make snow angels in a little bit.

I am off now to go have my BSGI on the girls. Will update when I get back.

Denise

Denise, I give up, what a BSGI? I am a text illiterate. Sorry I missed chat yesterday. It was not my best day, matter of fact, neither is today. I thought about you watching Jayla play at the mall and recalled when Dominick was little. Unfortunately, I am little also and he would insist I do all that stuff with him! I really really hated crawling through those plastic tubes.

HE'S BACK, and with a vengence. Haven't seen your presence so much in awhile Randy, welcome back. I just can't get into facebook. You'll keep me in reading material for awhile. Congratulation on the car show. Glad all your hard work paid off.

Hope everyone has a great day and that mine ends better than it started LOL.

Judy in Key West

I had so many plans for the day. I got up early and took the grandkids to school and then came home and laid back down on the couch. I am getting so lazy anymore and I just cant seem to pull myself out of it. I know my lung capacity isnt what it used to be but Im caple of doing alot more than Im doing.Very very windy here today but at least the sun is out and supposed to get up to 50 tommorrow.

Judy - I hope your day turns around for you. The BSGI is a Breast Specific Gamma Imaging test. It is a follow up to the mammogram and the island they found. I was there for 2 1/2 hours. I will know something in about 2 days so they say.

Denise

Thanks Denise. I'll be watching for your results.

beatlemike, don't feel bad. I'm dragging myself around the last few days after feeling so great for so long. Remember something called Spring Fever? Lets just say we've got it.

Judy in Key West