Hi guys!!

Caren

Hi everyone. I'm sorry that I have been gone for what seems like forever, but it got to the stage where my dad's illness was consuming my every waking thought and so I needed to take a step back from everything for a while.

I hope that you and your loved ones are all doing well right now and that you had a great Christmas and New year?

Well just a quick update on my dad before I go and get posting :)

We had a visit with the Oncologist on the 8th of March and they took a chest x-ray which shows the tumour at the same size as it was in November. This was of course great news. My dad seems very well considering he isn't having any treatments. But over the past few weeks he has a cough which he says feels like some kind of irritation. He was offered another CT scan but has refused because it hurts his shoulder (where the mets are) to lay still on the metal table for so long. So they have said that they will review again in 6 weeks time, 27th April.

He is in bed today with a tummy ache though which isn't great.

Hi Caren-

I posted over on your other post wondering if everything was OK - sounds like it is!!! Good to hear that Dad is doing well. As far as that cough goes, I have been going through the same thing - but I had a good scan!!! Doc seems to think it has to do with my sinuses!!

Tell Dad to keep up the good work - and I hope his tummy feels better soon!!

Hugs - Patti B.