My stepdad lost the battle

photokakar

I wanted to thank everyone on the board who has been so supportive through this battle that my stepdad and family had to endure. Steve lost his battle to Lung Cancer on March 31st and both my mother and I were there with him as he took his last breath and traveled to heaven. I have been heartbroken, as has my family. Although his battle was short (only 7 months since diagnosis) it was long enough. We are certain that god took him sooner than later so that he never really had to suffer through as his disease progressed. He was a wonderful man who we will never be the same without. I will continue to pray for each and every one of you who is fighting this awful thing called cancer. May a cure come quickly....

Although you dont know me personally, I thought I would post the tribute page for my stepdad on here so you could look if you are interested. He was a piece of our family's puzzle that will never be replaced.

http://www.lifetributes.com/StevenFoster

Jenn

• 1 month later...