LUNGevity Weekend in Chicago

KatieB

Hi everyone!

I had the opportunity to meet some WONDERFUL advocates this weekend in Chicago from all over the country! We had great meetings for three days and I even gave a presentation on the very last day.

LUNGevity has over 50 national events now and did you know that 80 cents of every dollor goes DIRECTLY to fund research...and not just that...every dollar you raised is MATCHED and dedicated to research... so if you donate or raise $1.00 that means $1.60 goes directly to fund research.

It's amazing, and it's something no one else requires of their partners!!

Take a minute to click on the research button and see all the different research studies that LUNGevity funds in all the different states. It's easy to forget all the hard work everyone is doing.

I've been working with LUNGevity for years and I am always so amazed at everything they are doing, the amazing work, and how much we can accomplish together.

LUNGevity was also named THE NUMBER one fastest growing charity and given the HIGHEST rating for sound fiscal management.

I'm so proud of all of you who raise awareness about lung cancer and I was so proud to meet all of the advocates this weekend!

Every second counts and we ARE making a difference!!