It's not cancer!

jang

I thought it appropriate to post this on the Good News board. I went for my biopsy on Thursday, and after they had sedated me they did an initial CT Scan and the radiologist came out and said there was nothing to biopsy. The "nodule" had shrunk considerably and it wasn't big enough to biopsy. So I gladly went home. I talked to my doctor last night and he said that it must have been inflamation. The "nodule" had reduced by 90% in the two weeks! He wants to do another CT scan in 4 months to be sure. Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers! It does work!

Oh boy ~ I bet you feel the weight of the world lifted from you shoulders, huh? I''m over ecstatic hearing the news, Jan. Also glad you heard it in a timely fashion and didn't have to wait until pigs fly!!!! You probably could hear my YIPPEE all the way from PA!!!!

Kasey

OH Jan...you must know how happy I was to hear this wonderful news...and not only for you...for other member's when they get 'the scare' it is not alway's bad news....Praise God!!!

Now go enjoy the summer and I'll see you at the Peppermill next time....

YIPPEEEEEE YIPPPPEEEEE....

HUGS..Pam

• 2 weeks later...