Getting to Know You- Thursday - May 7th

Ann

If money was not a concern - I would choose to not drive at all and have somebody do it for me!!!! Never cared much about what kind of car anybody drove anyhow. Once off the lot it isn't worth much of what one paid for it anyway. Big moneypit!

Kasey

I would like to have a completely restored classic car from the 50's. Maybe a 55 Chevy. On second thought, I would really like to have an original red T-Bird. Can I have both????

Judy & Kasey....

Come on you two....get with it. What if you feel that "need for speed?" It's hard to reach the steering wheel, shifter and especially the radio from the back seat...lol!!!

Thinking of this, I should have screamed out the answer.........BUS!!! I need a bus so that Becky Snowflake can finally get her rear in gear and pick us up. I've been standing by the roadside for so long now that I'm beginning to get really funny looks!!!

You stole my favorite car a 1955 candy apple red TBird convertable :P Second choice a 1957 Pontiac Chieftan.

Don't see many of those any more but I got to see both a couple of weeks ago when we had all the classics here for Kool April Nights.

Mud-bogging monster truck with some classic rock tunes blaring and mud on the tires! NEVER have I done that, but have been watching "My Big Redneck Wedding" every now and then and have a hankering to churn some mire!

....but really, a two-seater ice blue Mercedes convertible would be okay, too...

Becky Snowflake......you totally ignored the bus and I don't think you can fit all of us on your monster truck!!! Does this mean you don't want to travel with us any more??? Boo-Hoo !!!!