What's that roar?

Snowflake

Well, that's the LCSC Bus, blowing the dust out of the carburetor! I'm going to be pulling out here soon, the bathroom is clean and has a stick-up AND a pine tree thingy in the window, the pillows are fluffed, the blankets are freshly laundered and the cooler is full of ice. A new addition is the wet bar and bartender - ladies, tip him well and he just wears a collar and cuffs, showing off that marvelous tanned twelve-pack. Yow-za!

I will be heading south, anyone along the way should pick up the thread and let us know what's happening on the bus when they climb aboard. Others who are already on the bus may continue the banter, but keep track of who is picked up and where we are heading next.

Beautiful weather here, sunshine and 70s - really, a shame to leave now that the darn weather is shaping up! LOL

So, rolling south, from mid-Michigan to all areas south. Who's first to hop on board?

Great news, Becky Snowflake. I'm so glad I heard from you, as I was just about to dump everything out of my bag and give up on the trip!!! As I said in an earlier post, I've been waiting by the roadside every day and people are really starting to give me funny looks! So...put the pedal to the metal and let her ROAR. I can't wait to see you in hot, sunny Florida!!!

At least we have some idea about when you'll be here in FL. I think RY is closest to you, unless you want to pick up the Canadians first. I think they're at the border, but not sure just where along the border and it's pretty long.

I hope someone gets on the bus pretty soon. I'm anxious to hear what they have to say about all the remodeling, etc.

I'll remain here in Oviedo, waiting.

Muriel

Perfect timing as I see Bruce is on vacation and I am not working! Bruce, can you swing down and meet me at the Peace Arch border crossing? It is just outside of White Rock. We will get ourselves across the border Becky and meet you there. That will save you guys having to deal with our border patrol. You can pick up ts in Seattle before or after you get us. I am off to get packed! Can't wait!

Where Sandra ? Peace Arch ? Not familiar with that but are you trying to dodge border patrol ? I think you are leading me astray and will get me in trouble. LOL

Thank goodness we have the Canadians. So far, with Mike saying he WILL NOT get on that bus, we need Bruce to make the trip co-ed. And Sandra, you know we want your smiling face aboard. Hey Becky, if you're still struggling with classes, we could fly Ann up there to drive til you can join us. I think she volunteered. I'm sure she can get off work indefinitely. It's a virtual trip for goodness sake. In the meantime, I think there is also someone waiting in Wisconsin??? Who??? Can't remember.

Judy in Key West