Friday's Air

ts

Oh happy day - today is the last of my 30 radiation treatments! The last of 6 months of treatment that started with surgery Nov 10.

I baked a big batch of oatmeal cookies for the clinic (I can barely eat them with my sunburned throat.) Next appointment scheduled for June 22.

Going out tonight with friends and my sweetie. He deserves a prize. All you caregivers do. Thank you.

Stephanie

What a great day for you, Stephanie!!! I'm glad you're going to celebrate with your sweetie. But....I do wish I was there to have some yummy oatmeal cookies, as they are my favorite kind!!!

Congratulations Stephanie! Hope your chomping oatmeal cookies real soon. Have a grand celebration tonight. And I agree with you wholeheartedly that caretakers are just short of being saints.

Judy in Key West

Good for you Stephanie. I survived the 30 radiation treatments as well so I know how arduous it can be. As well as caregivers, I also found the radiation techs to be awesome (as you must have as well hence the oatmeal cookies!). Despite their rather monotonous job they treat every patient at every visit with awesome care. Now let's hope and pray that your radiation treatments did the trick! Enjoy your evening out.

Sandra

Another day done gone. I hope you all had a nice one! Stephanie I hope you go out tonight and have a wonderful time! I went to my grandsons track meet today and afterwards him and me went fishing for awhile.He caught 2 and I caught one. I hope you all have a nice weekend!