DWTS and Idol.....Any Predictions????

Ann

Any predictions on who will be leaving either of these shows tonight?

I have to believe that Ty will leave DWTS tonight but not because I want him to. Although his dancing abilities lag far behind others, his personality just more than makes up for his lack of dancing talent. He's just so stiff and scared looking when he dances. Jewel should buy him a few drinks before the show airs and loosen him up a bit.

Idol is just hard to predict this season. Although Adam has been a favorite from the start, I just have a feeling there might be an upset. As for me, I'm a Gokey fan all the way!!!

On a side note, I love Jordin Sparks and she's performing tonight on Idol.

Ty is cute - no doubt - but go he must. After that, it is a tough decision although Gilles is hot, no question.

I think Adam will win - as Simon says he has the IT factor.

I just don't get it with Kris, cute guy but nothing special as a singer for me.

Ty really should be the guy to go. He should have been gone last week as Lil Kim really did deserve to be in the semi-finals. But he is very likeable and obviously has a huge fan base.

Idol-Adam for sure is the front runner and I think he should win. But you never know, and he was in the bottom three a few weeks ago. All depends on who it is that is voting I guess.

Ty I think is gone, tho he has made major progress since the start.

Adam I think is the most talented, however being gay may cost him popularity votes. Danny may lose popularity votes due to his wife and kids. Kris is the least talented of the three but may have enough eligibility factor for fans to keep him till the end. Hard knowing.

Donny

It looks like we were all right about Ty going home. Actually, I didn't know this until this morning, as I missed DWTS last night. I had a meeting last night and I recorded both Idol and DWTS. When I came home, I started watching Idol first, as DWTS was still recording. We had some thunder and lighting here last night and the power went off three times. I never even thought that the power being off would cancel my DVR from recording what I had programed. It save already recorded Idol but didn't record DWTS. I was so sad!!!

I,m really torn about these last three Idol contestants, as I like them all. But, I've been pulling for Gokey from the beginning and I think I'll remain a loyal fan!!!

GinnyD...I completely agree with you about last night's excitement level on Idol. Come on, this is the semi-finals and it was ho-hum dull!!!

I just checked on Dial Idol for predictions and they are saying it is way too close to call. This site has been really accurate in the past, based on busy signals.