Ernie & Toyvols new job

dahknee

So Ernie and Toyvol finally get a job digging graves. They are down in the grave digging away and it's a real hot day. Ernie says to Toyvol, it sure don't seem fair that we is down here in this hole doin all the work and the foreman is standing there under that tree and tellin us what to do and prolly gettin paid more and just a drinkin his lemonade. Toyvol says, yeh that sure don't seem fair, why don't you ask him why that is. Ernie goes and asks that fore man why is it we is doin all the work and you is doin all the yellin and standin in the shade and prolly gettin paid more. The foreman says, it's cuz you guys are ignorant. Ernie says, whadya mean?He says, well you'all is stupid. Ernie says, whadya mean?

>

>

>

Here let me show ya, I'll hold my hand in front of this tree and you hit it as hard as you can. Well Ernie rares back and swings and the foreman moves his hand and, smack, right into the tree. Ernie just walks away rubbin his hand. Toyvol says, well whadidee say? Ernie says, we is ignorant. Whaddidee mean? Well we is stupid. Whadidee mean. Here lemme show ya.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I'll hold my hand in front of my face and you hit it with that shovel.