Cold air

beckyg

We had to make a quick trip to Kansas over the weekend--Curtis's grandmother died Thursday morning and we went back for the funeral. There was a lot of good family time, and stories told about her. I didn't really know her--she had a stroke the day after I met her, 9 1/2 years ago, and has been in the nursing home since.

We are back home, and I have learned that humidity is GOOD. By the time we left Kansas, I was breathing hard walking to the bathroom, coughing until I vomited--absolutely miserable. I don't know how much the cold contributed to that, since it hasn't been that much warmer at home. We got home last night and I slept with oxygen all night. Today I am not quite back to my "normal" level of shortness of breath, but the difference from yesterday is dramatic.

Now I just have to get caught up on all this grading--missing three days of work during final exam time sure puts me behind!

Becky