GREAT PET/CT Results

barbvh

Hi Everyone,

I am one VERY happy lady.

I got GREAT news today. My PET/CT showed that the suspicious lung mass DECREASED in size by about 3/4 and the enlarged lymph nodes are no longer seen. The prednisone worked. This means I do not have a recurrence!! They think I have sarcoidosis. This is the first good news I have received in over a year and a half. Many prayers have been answered and I am so thankful and relieved. Thanks to all for your love & support.

They want to still watch me closely and will rescan in a few months.

For such WONDERFUL news, of course the Pub will open. It seems like forever since we've had anyone stop by. Come on ya'll ~ let's celebrate Barb's great news. I can't wait for the party to start, so I'll toast you right this minute. So glad to hear you're moving along in the right direction!

Kasey

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and well wishes. I am looking forward to a wonderful summer. We are traveling to NY in 2 weeks to visit our daughter and family. Our grandddaughter, Taylor is now 13 and her brother Jordan is 7. We are going hiking, white water rafting and enjoying the new in-ground pool in their backyard. The BEST part is that I feel up to this all physically. We won't do real hilly trails. I have had my own NO EXCUSE workout program for a while now and am reaping it's benefits in endurance and strength.

Thanks Again,

BarbVH