My step-dad Steve is gone

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Christien,

I am so sorry to hear Steve lost his fight to this ugly monster.

My heart goes out to you. You don't have to be strong to come back.....sometimes this place give you the strenght to carry on and get through the nightmare.

My prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Much love,

Shirley

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Thank you all for your kind words & thoughts.

This message board forum has given me so much support & information, it really has made a huge difference for my sister & I.

There's no substitute for sharing with others who are going through the same experiences, good & bad.

I will be back to help others :)

Christine:

So sorry for your loss! Your postings have given me knowledge as my dad's diagnosis looks very similiar to your step-dad's. You and everyone else have given me hope and strength to be able to face each day and appreciate every day I have with my dad (good or bad). Please keep sharing the knowledge and experiences your step-dad went through as this site is where I gather the most info.

Dear Chris,

I am so very sorry to hear your step dad lost his battle. Oh and how hard he fought. He HAD to have been very proud to have you by his side throughout this journey. I know I would have been!

My Prayers to you and your family and My arms are reaching to give you a hug. ((((((((((((((((((Christine))))))))))))))))))))

Christine,

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I got to know your step-father through your posts, and I could feel how much love surrounded him. I pray that God bring you peace in this troubled time, and may your family be comforted by the warm memories of love shared.

God Bless,

Carleen