Tomorrow, June 22nd is mom's needle biopsy, UPDATED.. July 1

shineladysue

Sorry it isn't better news but I hear good things about cyberknife. Maryanne will come through I'm sure to offer Joel's experience. I have a friend in my face to face group. She's 79 yrs old and has had lung cancer three times. Last time was a couple of years ago. She had cyberknife and said it was the easiest treatment she had. Keep the faith. I think cyberknife will be the way to go.

Judy in Key West

Oh Sue I am so sorry that the news wasn't better. But you are choosing to dwell on the positive side that something can be done and I am praying that there are viable options. Even though you knew it was a possibility the reality of it must have been quite a blow and that does take a few days to get over. Continued prayers for you and your mom

Sandra

Sue,

I'm sorry the news isn't better, but am glad your docs are talking about options. Perhaps the cyberknife will be a good way to get rid of that stubborn little sucker. At any rate, I will keep y'all in my prayers as you sort through your next steps.

Susan

Oh Sue, so sorry to hear your moms resutls. Is the tumor cm or mm?

I pray she can be a candidate for cyberknife. It is amazing with no side effects and it smahed that bugger to smiterines without damaging any other organs and no chemo!

Fingers crossed that it will be a go!

Sending good vibes her way.

Maryanne

I just want to thank everyone, on behalf of my family, for their support and prayers. Maryanne, I sent you email and asked if you would please send me details of Joels cyberknife experience . I hope Mom's isn't too big. I believe it is one inch. I haven't seen the exact specs on it. The oncologist seemed to think she might be a candidate and was supposed to be getting the ball rolling to get her set up with the doctor that does it. Again , thanks to everyone. My sister, Bonnie is around here too and I'm sure will be posting in the days to come.

Love ,

Sue