My hard day today

RandyW

had to go to the hospital for emergency stitches today. 6 and a half years after debs Passing in same ER hospital.. Kinda hard but just brought back some sad memories. Now I have the blues again...

Grief and sadness hit at the strangest times though Ya know??? You think life is great and You get hit in the head with a curve ball. I still have good and bad days sometimes but not as much.

I cut my left thumb at work today. No major damage and golf swing will be ok in a while! Now..... IF ONLY I PLAYED GOLF!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad you thumb will be OK. Do you like dogs? My pastor just named his new golden retriever " Boggie" . ( that is a golf term) I think it makes a cute name.

Just trying to help you smile, It is so sad to be thinking of our losses.

Donna G

(((Randy))) I am so sorry you had a rough day. Sometimes the blues come right out of nowhere, and then there are the things like this that can easily trigger them. I'm sure that hospital holds a lot of painful memories. I travel an extra 20 miles whenever I need to go to the hospital because I still can not go into the one Keith was in unless I absolutely have to. It causes instant panic attacks.

I hope your thumb heals well, and it doesnt cause you much discomfort.

Lots of Love!

it was just weird going in there after 6 and a half years and the memories coming back. Even saw 1 or 2 people that were still there!!

Hoping today is a much better day for you, Randy. I certainly do know just what you mean about those "curve balls" catching you off guard. When I was in the ER with my son on Thursday night he remembered, out of the blue, that he was in the same room his Dad had been in one night. There I was, worried about my son and then all those memories came flying back to me. It's hard to explain but it's almost like something from a sci-fi movie where everything just comes speeding towards you. Hope the thumb is feeling better. It's been a rough week for thumbs....my son broke his.

Hi Randy,

Sorry you had such a rough day. I find only those who have experienced what we have know exactly how it feels when these things come up. I hope for better days for you. It never is easy. You are in my prayers.

Marci