To My Friends - Update 6/30

Kasey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((((((Kasey))))

I am so saddened to hear this news. This is just so unfair that anyone has to have LC, but someone with small children, I just can't bear it.

I will pray for comfort for both you and her family. May she rest in peace.

I will also be lighting a candle here for her tonight.

Hugs - Patti B.

Kasey I am so very sorry to read this Really. Was in tears yesterday and am again now. Tracey has been an inspiration here and will continue to be by her strength and commitment to fighting this disease. My condolences and prayers and gonna light a BRAND new candle tonight in NC for the family !!!(((((((Kasey and Family)))))))))

Kasey and Fred,

So, so, sorry. My heart hurts. She truly was a hero. Her time spent in clinical trials will be part of her legacy to her children so that hopefully others may not suffer from this horrible, unfair disease. She fought so hard. My heart is breaking for you, Fred, her beautiful children and the rest of your family. Please know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Tammy

OH NO!! I am just seeing this and I am so saddened to hear this. This is heartbreaking...I'm so sorry Kasey and I will be praying hard for you and your family. Please know that I am here for you with whatever you need!!!

God Bless!

Jamie

Kasey, I am just seeing this now also. I am so saddened to hear this news. I followed Tracey and her participation in her most recent trial. She fought so bravely. It breaks my heart for your loss and the loss to all her family. I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you strength and comfort in the days to come.

Judy in Key West

Oh Kasey--I didn't make the connection before that our Tracy was your niece. I'm just heartbroken for you and Fred and for her husband and children and the rest of your family.

I will keep you all in my prayers in the coming days. Kasey, you know we will do what we can to help.

Love,

Susan

Oh Dear Kasey & Fred and Tracy's wonderful family.

I am so very saddened by this news.

My thoughts are with you all during this very difficult time. Peace be to Tracy. Comfort be to you, Fred and Tracy's family.

Such sad, very sad news. I am so sorry.

God Bless,

Connie

((((Kasey, Fred and family)))) - I am so sorry to hear about Tracy. This loss is so difficult to comprehend and my heart feels so heavy. May she rest in peace and I wish you all the strength you need in the very difficult days ahead.

God Bless,

Linda

Oh, no. My heart is hurting to have to read this. This is a tremendous loss for all of us, but I especially am thinking of her kids. She was such an inspiration to all those affected by LC, and she certainly made her mark in history by participating in all of the clinical trials. I am proud to have known her through these boards and through Kasey and Fred's stories and praise. I pray for her family; may God give them strength through this difficult time.

I am just so sad :cry:

I missed your recent postings. I am so sorry for your loss and the loss of the kids and her husband. I hate this disease and just devastated by her passing. My condolences and prayers to you and all her family and friends. I'm in tears as I type this...I hate cancer.