Precious Dad doing well

sophia88

I have been gone from the site for awhile. But all of you have been in my daily prayers!! So many new people to the site. It is such a source of strength. Life has calmed down a little. My divorce is final. The good news is Dad (stage IV) has gone through two scans and had great results. He is due for his next one Dec. 22 (prayers, please!). We feel so blessed to have each day as a family, so Christmas is extra special this year. All your prayers and support helped me so much and I know they helped Dad with the battle. His Oncologist told us he is a walking miracle. She said she knew he was a fighter, but he is doing amazingly well. Guess that proves the power of prayer!! He and my stepmom are planning a two month trip to Florida to see their old friends if the scan comes back with good news. He is so positive to be around. I thank God for each moment with him. What an inspiration he is to my children and me. What an inspiration all of you are to me!!