NEW GAME - Three Word Story Game - Lets' All Play!!!

Ann

Well here’s a change of pace game.

It’s called The 3 Word Story.

We are going to tell a story that we make up 3 words at a time.

I’ll start with the first 3 words; the next person copies and pastes the story into their reply and then continues the story with 3 more words and on and on. Each successive person adds 3 more words.

Don't be shy. Lets see where it takes us.

Here are the first 3 words:

The dog barked

The dog barked and the goose landed on him yelling out loudly, "who ate the my last bug ? The Mad hatter, lost his hat so he stuck a paper bag on his head. Just as it began to snow. he jumped up and down singing "This is Thriller"! The cameras rolled

Guest Windsongs

The dog barked and the goose landed on him yelling out loudly, "who ate the my last bug ? The Mad hatter, lost his hat so he stuck a paper bag on his head. Just as it began to snow. he jumped up and down singing "This is Thriller"! The cameras rolled while catching Alice

The dog barked and the goose landed on him yelling out loudly, "who ate the my last bug ? The Mad hatter, lost his hat so he stuck a paper bag on his head. Just as it began to snow. he jumped up and down singing "This is Thriller"! The cameras rolled while catching Alice B. Toklas dancing

The dog barked and the goose landed on him yelling out loudly, "who ate the my last bug ? The Mad hatter, lost his hat so he stuck a paper bag on his head. Just as it began to snow. he jumped up and down singing "This is Thriller"! The cameras rolled while catching Alice B. Toklas dancing the jitterbug with

The dog barked and the goose landed on him yelling out loudly, "who ate the my last bug ? The Mad hatter, lost his hat so he stuck a paper bag on his head. Just as it began to snow. he jumped up and down singing "This is Thriller"! The cameras rolled while catching Alice B. Toklas dancing the jitterbug with the silly goose.