I didn't know where else to share this?

rinksgal

I didn't know where else to put this. To me its the best news, the only thing better could be Darrell being cancer free!! He asked me to marry him today! This totally took me by surprise. I had no idea he was gonna do this!! I know this isn't cancer related but I had to share it with all of you that have been such a support for me...I've wanted this for soo long! We've been together over 5 years. I already feel like his wife. I'm so happy right now I just had to share.. Talk with everyone later... Christy

No date is set yet, he says he will pick it the date..which is fine with me. So I've waited this long I'll be happy with whatever he picks...I just don't want to wait real long...You know? I love this man so much!!! I just want the whole world to know.. I was teasing him and said now little rink (the dog) won't be a ba____d any longer! he laughed!! I think he should be in the wedding!! I don't want anything elaborate I just want to be his wife in name and thats all that matters to me. Other than him beating this cancer. Its really made christmas better!! I was beginning to hate Christmas time. I have lost others at christmas...It used to be by favorite time of the year!!

Thanks to everyones congraulations.. Its very appreciated!!

Most of my post on here is me being a basketcase and I thought this would be a different tune for a change coming from me...

Merry Christmas and Love to you all

Christy

Christy,

Just think of all of us sitting in the first ten rows cheering you both on during the ceremony. I am so happy. Wish I could be there. Maybe I could be a bridesmaid in thought. I am just thrilled.....I know you love him so much. I could always tell by your writings. Much love to both of you.....

Christy,

Sorry to post so late! You are such a nice gal and I want to send blessings and congratulations. You and Darrell will be so happy and I wish you a long and loving life together. Prayers for you and your family, Rink and Rinky Dink (the baby)... lol

Peace, love ya and God Bless

Karen 8)8)

Christy, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D:D:D:D:D When the vows are said you must post a picture of the happy newlyweds!!! I am so happy for you both-keep us posted on all the pre-nuptual planning!!! and ENJOY every m oment of it, you have the right idea, it is not the size or extravagance of the wedding that matters, it is the feeling-the love-the MEANING that matters!!! Best wishes to the happy couple for many happy years together! Take care, Deb

ps. :D

hey, wouldn't it be cool if you could somehow get married online with all of us as witnesses!!! :oops: Not that I'm trying to get myself invited or anything (LOL).