Introducing....... :)

Joe B

Madison Grace (5 lbs 8 oz, Sydney Faith (4 lbs 5 oz, and Caelyn Joy (4 lbs 5 oz) Born on 7/10/09 at 10:40, 10:41, and 10:42 Am respectively. All doing excellent and were discharged home on 7/14/09 at the same time Gina went home. That was one nervous drive home for me ;) We celebrated Gina's birthday 2 days later on 7/16 with everyone home and healthy...Praise God! The most awesome birthday Gina could have wished for. Check out the details at out blog http://www.bonotriplets.blogspot.com

I am feeling great and had a stable report on 6/22. I go back to the NIH in late August. We have an awesome God.....God Bless, Joe B

What beautiful babies, Joe! I am so very happy for you, Gina and your entire family. What a blessing you have been given!!! Although I know you are going to be very busy, please keep us updated.

A BIG BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS JOE & GINA...

Your daughers are a blessisng.... :D:lol:8)

Hope you guys have lots of help! :shock:

Seriously, they are beautiful just like Gina.

Joe I am so glad you are doing so great. I remember a while back when you went through some really rough times.'

Wow how times have changed. Good luck my friend.

Maryanne :wink:

PS I love your blog, now we can watch them grow. That is when you have the time to post :lol:

Congratulations Joe! Good news all around; stable scans and 3 beautiful blessings from God!

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!

I'm sure you and Gina are so very happy, proud, and exhausted. hahaha But it is truly wonderful. You have been greatly blessed. Good luck and I'll be sending you warm wishes and prayers for your beautiful family.