Friday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All. It's not even seven and I'm almost done my second cup of tea. Went to bed before nine. Can't figure that I get so wiped just hanging around trying to get back in my coach at 5 pm. I realized while I was in NJ that I don't do well anymore if I have to be up all day without an opportunity to stretch out and rest occasionally through the day. I did much better in Key West when I did that. It's the only way I can function or do anything in the late afternoon or evening. Also, Stan and I are starting again with the burning eyes. Mine are swelling at night now and were crusty this morning. It all started again as we came south. Must be something blooming in Florida.

We may take a drive to Oviedo to my son's today to pick up some mail we had forwarded. It seem a little dumb because he'll probably get another one today or tomorrow. But I think this batch is at least three weeks old so we can get a start on it. They send it in batches and this one should be a doosey.

To be honest, we're looking for something to do besides sitting around in the Club.

Hope you all have a great day and we get our RV done real soon. It's too much to hope for today but maybe tomorrow?

Ann and all you TGIF folk--it's FRIDAY.

Judy in Seffner FL