Saturday's Air

jaminkw

"Good Morning All," she said thru gritted teeth. It has taken me probably more than 30 min to get online and onsite. Don't know what's going on with Lazy Days' site but I'd already unplugged and packed the electric cord when it decided to try and connect so now I'm probably at the end of my battery.

The connection problems just about wiped out my sense of humor until I checked out Friday's Air. Thanks Mike, I needed that! You can clean up the poop if you will but don't run off the bunnies. I love bunnies! We have gotten a few marsh bunnies back in Key West but they are two far down the road for me to walk to. And you have to do it early in the am. Not me, not even for bunnies. We saw them lots of times going in and out of the campground in PA. My husband always stops in the road and lets me see them. Reminds me of a story of when we first dated and how he "hooked" me. I don't think we'd dated long when he took me to his uncle's farm in the Spring--baby chickens, ducks and bunnies. Not fair play LOL.

I was up at 1:30 am with my right eye glued shut. I used hot compressesto unstick it and went back to sleep. We are hoping to get out of here at the end of today. Cross your fingers for us. We'll be going to Port St Lucie first since my son's family in Oviedo has the flu. Then hopefully come back up here and see them next weekend. Infusion on Monday then back to the Keys with Dominick. Can you tell I'm counting the days?????

It's the weekend for you working folk. Have some fun.

Judy in Seffner FL