Surgery This Week

ztweb

Dad has his PET tomorrow at Mayo, followed by a battery of other tests and a surgical consult in the afternoon...we are looking at possible surgery on Tuesday or early this week.

Please keep those prayers coming...this just sucks.

Jen

Jen...surgery is nerve racking, but as you know in this universe of LC, hearing that makes me optimistic that they think good things can happen for your dad as a result. I'm hoping whatever the medical decisions are, that it means only good things for your dad.

Jen I am so sorry you and your family are going through all this nerve wracking and frightening stuff again. But as was mentioned already, if they are even talking about surgery, it's a good thing because they only talk surgery if they feel it will bring about a cure.

Of course I always keep you and your family in my prayers, and your Keith holds a special place in my prayers always. I'm wishing you the absolute best. Hold tight and know we are thinking of you and sending you our love.