More info and the New York Times

Ry

The Revlon web page shows additional sponsors of the Revlong Walk/Run as the Entertainment Industry Foundation and the New York Times. Maybe we need to write the New York Times! Also the 2nd Walk/Run takes place May 10th in Los Angeles. To find this go to Revlon.com and click on the Walk/Run, that takes you to another page.

I noticed on the ALCASE site that one mother is doing the walk in honor of her daughter that died of lung cancer to raise Revlon's awareness. She is getting a team together.

Have her wear a t-shrit that says "what about lung cancer?" Or bettter yet, she should get her own team together and walk to honor you as a survivor. I think the lady on the ALCASE site was walking in NY, but not sure.

Guest Fay A.

Judy B, Is your daughter in the LA area? I don't know how far I can get on my own speed, but if she is going to be doing the walk in La-La Land I might be able to join her for a short stretch. I will happily wear a shirt that says "What about Lung Cancer?". Fay A.