One down, one to go!!!!

biker90

Hey everybody, I got some good news from my urologist. My PSA test came back zero and its nearly 3 years since surgery for prostate cancer so he put me on annual testing. I'm back to where I was before the diagnosis only the cancer is gone!!!

Fighting two cancers at the same time was worrisome. Now I can devote all my resources to lung cancer. I'm in remission right now and have 3 months scans, the next is at the end of September.

Where would we be without each other? Let's get well together!!!

Jim :D

Hey Jim!!!! This is about the ONLY place I can think of where tackling one type of cancer would be considered GOOD news, eh? But good news it is ~ great about your PSA. My hubby just got that good news himself. And I SO agree ~ where WOULD we all be without each other. We can do this if we just all stick together. Now I hope you can celebrate somehow. I know I will toast you this evening at 'cocktail' hour ~ not necessarily with a cocktail, mind you :? , but it will be cocktail 'hour' ~ HA!

Kasey

• 3 weeks later...