Bucky Alexander

Connie B

Alexander, Bucky View/Sign Guest Book

GREENSBORO — Bucky Alexander, our darling mother and wife, of Greensboro, N.C., passed away peacefully early Monday morning, August 3, 2009, at Wesley Long Hospital, surrounded by the family.

Bucky was born on August 6, 1954, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She fell in love with a young man from Greensboro and had four wonderful children, all now living in Greensboro.

She and her example will be missed like crazy by her children and husband, and by hundreds of others whose lives she touched throughout her life. She was very actively involved as a volunteer and on the staff at Our Lady of Grace church for some 20 years. But Bucky's job was not to organize, build, analyze or even to clean and cook; she nurtured her family and her friends and brought extraordinary happiness everywhere she went, and this quality and her enormous zest for life was unique, and was enough; in fact it was everything to us. It is her legacy to her children and all who had the privilege to know her.

Bucky is survived by her children, Paz, Alanna, Carolina and Will, who always came first; by her grandchildren, Cristian and Isabella; her brother, Juan and her husband Bob, who all desperately miss her.

A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, August 8, at Our Lady of Grace church, followed by a reception at the Proximity Hotel.

The family asks that memorials for Bucky should be made to the North Carolina Cancer Partnership, P.O. Box 14305, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.

Offer condolences at www. news-record.com/obituaries

Published in the News Record from 8/6/2009 - 8/7/2009

Notice • Guest Book • Send sympathy flowers • Visit the gift shop • Make a memorial contribution

Share photos, videos and more with Legacy Memorial Websites. Find out more.

I wish i had heard of this ! I would wanted to at least attend the funeral and help the family out..... My thoughts and prayers to My Friend about town! And I have 4 beautiful sterling silver engraved Napkin rings she gave me when we were planning the NC reunion last year!!