An overdue update

SandraL

Hi all. I haven't been on here much lately. I have been very tired but am still hanging in there.

My latest CT scan showed fluid on the brain and still a mess in the left chest area. I made it through 3 of 4 rounds of navalbine before a major pain episode during the infusion made me decline anymore. I have also lost more feeling in my right leg making it even more difficult to get around. Yesterday I finished 5 rounds of brain radiation and also radiation to my chest. Hopefully that will help.

I am looking forward to a cruise to Alaska at the end of the month. I hope everyone enjoys themselves and that I can do and see as much as possible.

Please pray for my continued strength in helping my family through this.

Sandra

Oh Sandra,

I am so very sorry to hear all this. There are no words that I can say that will make this all go away for you. God knows we all want this monster to go away. It does sadden me that you are having to deal with all this garble. It's just never fair.

Please know you and your family have always been in my throughts and prayers each and everyday and will continue to be.

I sure hope you have a GREAT trip! Good for you going on a cruise! :D Try and leave the cancer at home and go and ENJOY! :wink: I'm sure that's exactly what you'll do. :wink:

(((Sandra)))

I'm so sorry you've been having a hard time. I'm thinking about you and sending out good thoughts. Have a wonderful time on your cruise. I did an Alaska cruise at the end of June and it was so relaxing, it did wonders for my attitude.

Anne

Sandra,

I am so sorry that you having a rough go of it right now.

Lots of prayers going up for you as well as lots of {{{{{healing and feel good hugs}}}}} for you as well.

I spent a year stationed in Adak, AK in the late 70's. I would sure love to go back.

Enjoy your cruise, I already wish I was there,lol.

Dawn

(((Sandra))),

I was so sure I posted to this , but obviously I didn't . Bless your heart, you are really having it rough right now and my heart goes out to you. You and your family are already in my prayers so there was no need to ask. I hope your recent radiation treatments will help and that you are able to enjoy your cruise. Please keep in touch and know that you have many friends here who care.

Hugs,

Sue

Ahhh s_ _t Sandra - I hate this disease-absolutely HATE it! I am so sorry for everything you and your family are going through.

No need to ask for prayers from me my friend, they have been said daily. I will also pray that the radiation helps.

I wish you beautiful sunsets and wonderful memories made on your cruise.

Sending hugs your way,

Linda