Friday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Been up since just after six. That's what happens when you fall into bed exhausted at nine lol. Been busy with travel preps and a good thing too. When I wake up with eyes stuck shut, I start doing the stye ointment in addition to the prescription drops. It helps keep them from sticking but not from burning and swelling. Still limiting computer and TV. Am wearing sunglasses when I'm doing either because both activities make them burn much more.

Will go to the post office today to have my mail forwarded while I'm traveling. It's the thing I hate doing most and one that my husband refuses to do. And he doesn't refuse me much. The hardest thing (besides just physically going to the PO which is at the far end of Old Town) is whether or were to send it towards the end of the trip since I don't have the faintest idea where I will be--here or still on the mainland. It all depends on what treatment(s) I'm on and what the idiots here at the CC in KW decide to do.

It's a beautiful day sitting here in my chair in the AC looking out at the sunlit trees. Too bad I can't just stay here but there are chores to be done so I'm off to reply to some posts and then to get busy.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Judy wishing you a great day too. Sorry that eye is still bothering you.

Bright and sunny here and a cooling trend starting. We didn't make it to the 104 it was supposed to get to yesterday. That delta breeze from the bay area kicked in and moved up the valley. A little warmer today and supposedly no hundreds all next week. Yea!!

I got lazy this moring and haven't gone for a walk. Couldn't fall asleep last night and ended up sleeping only about 4 hours. I will want a nap this afternoon but I will try not to do that again. I don't catch up on my sleep when I nap even for 5 minutes. Instead I can't fall asleep at night. At least we have fitness class today so I will still get some exercise. I hope that I may get a chance to go to the movie in the park. I haven't been there sense that first time.

Well dirty dishes are calling my name and later today I have two coblers to make for our ice cream social tomorrow, a peach and a plum.

Have a great day everyone :!:

TGIF!

Good morning everyone! :D

Judy I am sorry to hear abour you eyes doing that again. I hope you have a good day.

Ann - IT IS FRIDAY! :D

Well going to be a wonderful day here in Washington suppose to be in the upper 70's today and I slept in until 900am I never get to do that but my kids must have been tired too.

Well I have errands to do today and some grocery shopping my three nieces are coming to visit us today through Weds so I better get my house in order :roll:

Have a great day everyone

HHH here again today. May get some thuder storms this evening.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, since I can relax a bit. Last weekend was pretty hectic with the unscheduled trip to NC. I'm lookng forward to R&R this weekend!

Foorball season begins in two weeks and around here that means no leasurely weekends through the fall. But it's great fun!

Susan