Final chemo

dahknee

Today I had my final carbo / alimta cocktail. Pneumonia is finally about gone and no fever. Thought I was having final chemo 2 weeks ago but it was postponed and I thought maybe they were going to cancel it altogether. CT from 2 weeks ago showed the pneumonia in my lower lobe of right lung, but, NO CANCER. I am just truly blessed. Also have gotten through my ins. carrier change so far with only one notice of "pre-existing condition", DUH, that's why we've been treating my cancer. But I think out secretary has them straightened out and I'd hate to cross her myself. Now that I feel a little better I realize how sick I've been for the last month, no wonder I been sleeping 15 to 20 hrs a day about half the time.

Hey Donny-

YOU ROCK!!!! Congrats on NO CANCER and finally getting rid of that pesty pneumonia!!! Bet when that chemo was over you felt like doing cartwheels across the floor.

Hope you are feeling 100% real soon and I just want you to know that you have and will continue to be an inspiration here!!

Hugs - Patti B.