I can't believe my daddy is gone

Debaroo

Ohh Deb.

So very sorry to hear this, he truely was a brave and courages man. I can feel much of him in your posts. The kindness and caring.

again, my most sincere condolences, to you and the family; may God comfort you in your time of need.

God bless

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Deb..

I had said before that I felt like I knew your dad through your posts.. just saw this today and I want to echo the others before me.

I am so sorry for you and my thoughts are with you and your family...

Dear sweet Deb,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much your loved your father, and how much he in turn loved you. You were a constant support and source of comfort and pride for him. You were a wonderful daughter. I wish there were words enough to express how deeply I sympathize with you and your family. I wish I could do something to take some of this pain from you. If you ever want to talk, I am here for you.

Please know that your father will be with you forever, tied to you by the heart with your bond of love. Look for the signs he sends you, he loves you and always will.

Carleen

Dear Deb.

I am so so sorry for the loss of your precoius dad. I remember when I was leaving for Florida you warmed my heart with what you said, You said when I feel the warmth that will be my dad hugging me. I wish I could say something to warm your heart right now because I know it is breaking in a million pieces. I am here for you if you need me.