Muriel @ 1501 !

KatieB

Just taking a minute to recognize Muriel for 1501 POSTS TODAY!!

YAY!! Sorry I didn't catch you at exactly 1500!!! One of these days I'll hit it spot on I hope!

Muriel has been a member of LCSC since June 2006 and is a LC survivor! She has been a wonderul inspiration to so many members and a great friend! She also dedicated her time to moderate chat nights for a while too! THANK YOU Muriel!! You are AWESOME!

Here's to many many more!!

Hugs

Thank you for the kind words. I've been lucky to have you and everyone at LCSC for support and friendship, too.

FYI: I joined in June 2003 before my first surgery. I was MurielK then. At some point that name didn't work so I changed it to Muriel. Anyway, I've been around for a long time.

Rochelle, I try to do what I can to help others. The fact is, however, that you can never do enough. Michelle is an excellent example of that. I really should have done more for her. But then, I'm the one who created Michelle and I've always thought that you should do SOMETHING! I am disappointed that you aren't sending her to college with Caitlin. Nice touch, telling me you're sending her here for me to care for. Frankly, that's just too much.

[NOTE]

Muriel